Bremen, Germany serves as the corporate headquarters for the business management and training firm. We are a results-oriented company that offers management consultancy and contracting services specifically designed to assist businesses from various industries with business management issues. The smartest people handle and lead difficult projects. When a network of experts, Ph.D. holders, and highly talented workers come to the business table their years of practical and academic expertise to produce a tangible blueprint on which the company has been designed, we have started from scratch. Since 2020, we have used our knowledge, skill, and dedication to help organizations achieve remarkable results by drawing on our extensive industry expertise and rigorous analytical methods. We take pride in offering top-notch consulting and training services to a variety of sectors worldwide. We effectively employ a well-equipped crew, cutting-edge equipment, and contemporary approaches to provide our clients with the resources that make them the greatest in their fields.
In the coming weeks, our team is looking for a cyber security intern to join them. An aspiring cyber security specialist who wants to work on mission-critical projects and accumulate relevant work experience will love this role.
POSITION: Cyber Security Intern
SCHEDULE: Part-time (10-20h/week)
A profile of you:
- Ability to discuss any concerns with a variety of people and organizations and possess strong communication abilities
- the capacity to create content on schedule, with care for details, and a focus on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- a productive team player who can work alone, take initiative, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and hone your abilities in cyber security
- Competitive spirit and initiative
- the ability to remain professional in demanding or contentious circumstances
- English proficiency
You’ll discover how to:
- Support the identification of opportunities for cyber security solutions (for example, through improving organisations, services, and processes related to cyber security).
- aid in identifying operational needs and putting up fixes for continuing cyber security organization/architecture problems
- aid in creating customised cyber security project proposals and strategies
- Follow up on IT security systems, and respond to any reports of incidents that happen (incident management)
- Analyze malware, PCAP, and log data.
- Apply our cyber security recommendations
- By providing analysis findings, up-date the engineering knowledge of the internal team.
- Ad-hoc technical assistance to other teams should be provided.
We at Brainnest are dedicated to providing equitable employment opportunities to all applicants, regardless of their race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity, or expression. We make an effort to be a more inclusive workplace.